"On disoit à Socrates que quelqu'un ne s'estoit aucunement amendé en son voyage: Je croy bien, dit-il, il s'estoit emporté avecques soy."
Montaigne, Essais, I, 39: "De la solitude"

"Oh there is blessing in this gentle breeze"
William Wordsworth, The Prelude, I, 1

mardi 8 juillet 2014

Tallinn

I spent four wonderful sunny ways in Tallinn. Thank you Chris and Kat for hosting and guiding me!
At the dance festival, the details and the big picture were mutually exclusive,  both equally impressive.
At the song festival the limit between the crowd and the stage was purposedly fuzzy.
Visiting the Tallinn botanic garden with Kat's polyglot grandma was a treat. There was even a banyan tree.
And then, at last, I swam in the Baltic sea at Tallinn's finest beach.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire