"On disoit à Socrates que quelqu'un ne s'estoit aucunement amendé en son voyage: Je croy bien, dit-il, il s'estoit emporté avecques soy."
Montaigne, Essais, I, 39: "De la solitude"

"Oh there is blessing in this gentle breeze"
William Wordsworth, The Prelude, I, 1

mardi 22 juillet 2014

Skellefteå

Today was unusually hot for Sweden: more than 32 degrees! People are in a very good mood, enjoying the sun, swimming, going around stripped to the waist.
Of course, on the E4, the hot sun is not that enjoyable. Unnerved by cars whizzing past and less and less manageable toothache, after many straight miles, I found a car to take me to Skellefteå, where I am now camping,  surrounded by much summer joy.
It feels like South, the sun is more or less setting.
From now on, riding with the sun in my face, more difficult to take pictures! And different sensations.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire