"On disoit à Socrates que quelqu'un ne s'estoit aucunement amendé en son voyage: Je croy bien, dit-il, il s'estoit emporté avecques soy."
Montaigne, Essais, I, 39: "De la solitude"

"Oh there is blessing in this gentle breeze"
William Wordsworth, The Prelude, I, 1

mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Norra Ulvön (bis)

Whereas a storm raged on land, there was hardly any rain on the land that rises from the sea - at most some friendly clouds. The day was spent reading, swimming and sleeping on the grass. In that soft mood, I found enough energy to go to Sandviken, one or two miles away, a preserved 18th century fishermen's village.
Now the sun has set for a second time on Taga's shore. I could stay here several weeks, just looking at the quiet and ever-changing sea, but the bicycle is already protesting. Tomorrow I will have to leave this haven and return, by boat, to the real land.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire