"On disoit à Socrates que quelqu'un ne s'estoit aucunement amendé en son voyage: Je croy bien, dit-il, il s'estoit emporté avecques soy."
Montaigne, Essais, I, 39: "De la solitude"

"Oh there is blessing in this gentle breeze"
William Wordsworth, The Prelude, I, 1

lundi 1 septembre 2014

Bremen

Autumn is coming to the top of the trees.
New flowers in the fields...
In Bremen it's all about the old and the new: see the two parts of the town hall... Then there are glass bridges between dignified stone buildings.
Close to the cathedral there is a lovely, tiny garden with "biblical plants".
My bicycle wanted to pose with "Bremen's musicians". I argued that this story was the most disappointing I knew: the listener expects music and gets cacophony. The bike said: that's the point.
A beach.
Sonja's balcony. And thanks for the glorious zucchini dinner!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire