"On disoit à Socrates que quelqu'un ne s'estoit aucunement amendé en son voyage: Je croy bien, dit-il, il s'estoit emporté avecques soy."
Montaigne, Essais, I, 39: "De la solitude"

"Oh there is blessing in this gentle breeze"
William Wordsworth, The Prelude, I, 1

mercredi 22 mai 2013

Sheffield Leeds 75km

I am in love with Yorkshire now
Lovely hills and fields and fluffy clouds
Route a bit random, lack of maps, but ended up beautiful and quite straight
I wouldnt have thought I could like hills so much really
Wind but from the west so it was fine
The whole trip went very smoothly. My brakes suffered a bit today, as last year along the jurassic coast. Tires still fine.
Had very little rain compared to forecast.
I recommend Yorkshire strongly.
forgot phone in Sheffield dont try to call me
getting out from Sheffield
clouds!

monkey puzzle 6

clouuuds

argh

I stopped abruptly on an A road to take this picture

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire